Thursday, April 27, 2017

Review of Royal Player by Katie McCoy

Royal Player Royal Player by Katie McCoy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Charlie Davenport, my, my, my what a fine specimen of a man. And he's a prince, who knew a tennis romance could be so good.

I can honestly say this is the first book I have read about tennis. I have read a lot of sports romances but I will be reading more about tennis, especially if they all have Adonis' like Charlie .

Ok enough drooling for me. 😶

I have read just about all of Katie McCoys books, and I have to day this one was my favorite. The chemistry between the two was blazing hot, and I LOVED that Emmy didn't hold back and just kissed him. Way to go girl!

This was a quick read that had me sneaking peeks at work (shh don't tell my boss), and had me going to bed late because I just had to finish this book. This is a must read for sports romance fanatics.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment