Thursday, April 27, 2017

Review of The Perfect Illusion by Winter Renshaw

The Perfect Illusion The Perfect Illusion by Winter Renshaw
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This isn't the first book I have read by Winter Renshaw, and it definitely won't be the last. I have to say the angst Mari had against Hudson was well deserved. What a tool! However by the end of the book I was hopelessly in love with him. They say opposites attract and boy do they in this book. Mari and Hudson were doomed from the start.

What I loved about this book, was the twist. TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! If you like having some twist in your plot then I highly recommend this book to you. Trust me on this, you'll want to read this book.

This book will give you hope that there are men out there who will love you unconditionally. And HEAs do exist.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment