Thursday, April 27, 2017

Review of Reaper by Geri Glenn

Reaper Reaper by Geri Glenn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy junkie redemption! I have never hated a character as much as I did of Anna and when I saw she was getting a story I wanted to boycott this series (just kidding Ms. Glenn, I could never give the Kings. I mean come on they broke my MC cherry).

Needless to say I devoured this book. Anna has become my muse. She had a very hard life and to read about her trials and tribulations made me realize that I was judging her for her mistakes, but after getting the whole story I found myself rooting for her happiness. Lord knows she deserved.

Reaper, now that is one broken man. The things his ex did to him had tears rolling down my cheeks. I mean who would do that to their deployed husband? She has a special seat down under with the devil (Veterans hold a special place for me as I my husband has been there, done that).

While I didn't agree with Reaper and his angry outbursts towards Anna, I was glad to see that they were able to overcome all of their turmoil and find happiness in eachother.

I flippin love this series and I am anxiously waiting for Bosco's story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment