Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Rushed by Lauren Landish



I don’t know what it is, but I cannot get enough of football romance books right now.

I was so excited to receive this ARC! Lauren Landish really knows how to tell a football story. Its light on the football, and heavy on the steam! Rush was a great addition to this series. I loved seeing Duncan and Carrie make an appearance from Over the Middle in this book. Of course like all of Ms. Landish’s books, this is a complete stand-alone.

I was moderately surprised that I liked reading about Canadian Football. I didn’t even know they had such a thing! This book was easy to read and very touching considering the hero and heroine has a past from when they were children. I even loved the surprise bun in the oven. It was scary to think that April would have a life altering disease, and Tyler would stand by her side through it all.


These two characters were made for each other. Ms. Landish did a magnificent job of portraying the love these two characters carried for each other throughout the years. I hope to see more sports romances from Lauren Landish.

No comments:

Post a Comment