Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Spectacular Rascal by Lili Valente



I filippin love Lili Valente!!!

The stories she comes up with have me rolling. This book was hilarious from the get go.

This book starts off where Magnificent Bastard ends but don’t worry you don’t have to read MB to understand what is going on in SR.

This is Aiden’s story, and I will admit I was a bit apprehensive to read about him. He has the lumbersexual (hairy hairy man) look going on, and I am not a fan of hairy men (I just threw up in my mouth thinking about hairy men). Aiden fell in love with a girl in college, but boys being boys, they don’t know their head from there ass and he let the best thing get away from him.

Panties has always loved Curve (the only names they knew each other by in college). Even now several years later she still feels for him. And she has just hired him to help her get rid of her stalker ex-boyfriend.

The plot through this book kept me on my toes, and Lili always seemed to be one step ahead of me in that department. This was not your usual second chance love story. There was some suspense and a whole lot of smut involved.


I was also happy to get a sneak peek into Shane’s story. I am already on the edge of my seat to see what is in store for her. She cracked me up during her brief encounters with Aiden and Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment