Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Ten (Men by Numbers #1) by Ker Dukey



HOLY CRAP!!!! Why have I not read more of Ker Dukey’s books? I am seriously hooked in this series!

I honestly have only read one book by Ms. Dukey, and I put it down thinking eh!

This book had it all, romance, suspense, erotica all rolled into one!

This book follows Alex and Dalton who have loved each other since they were children. Dalton becomes Alex’s brothers best friend, and the three of them all become inseparable. Forward a few years and Dalton and Alex have fallen in love. This displeases Jonah who is incredibly possessive of Alex, past the point of brotherly love.

Fast forward 10 years, Alex has to go back to the town she was taken from. Having the love of her life ripped from her arms, she is dreading running into him. Her homecoming is less than stellar. Needless to say, she is confused by all of the hate that Dalton has for her. After all, she didn’t send him to prison. He did that all on his own when he started dealing for his Uncle.

Again I can’t praise this book enough. I’m sorry I didn’t read this sooner. Now all I am going to do is look at my Kindle daily and hope and pray that Ker Dukey releases Six earlier than August 29th. I need to know how Six is handling life on the outside. He has peaked my curiosity and I think a woman is going to be his downfall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment