Thursday, April 21, 2016

Score: A Stepbrother Sports Romance by Aubrey Irons



This is the first book that I have read by Aubrey Iron, and I can tell you it was AWESOME!!!

I love stepbrother romance books. There is something so taboo about them that I can't get enough of them. It are hands down my guilty pleasure.Throw in that this one was sports related, and I am even more addicted to them. 

This book follows Dalton and Hailey. Sure this book was just like all other stepbrother books, but who cares? Not me that is for sure. I loved the steamy sex scenes, how the characters always resist the attraction, and how the parents were a-okay with the kids hooking up (always a bonus in my world). Dalton is the typical dirty mouthed bad boy who gets reformed by his new stepsister. I love reading about guys that just lose their minds once they find that special someone. Hailey is it for Dalton, and he will do everything in his power to possess her. 

I liked how the author portrayed the characters, I felt they were well written and I could totally see them as real people. 

I have already downloaded more of Ms. Irons books. If they are anything like this one, I will devour them in one sitting. 

Panty Melting Factor: 4.... NO WAIT! 5 panties. Yep 5! Don't judge me, I love a great taboo story!

No comments:

Post a Comment