Monday, April 18, 2016

Easy Melody (Boudreaux #3) by Kristen Proby



OK... THIS SERIES ROCKS! I love this series, and Kristen Proby really shook me to the core on this one. I have never in my life had a book do that. 

With that being said, the things that Declan does to Callie, reminds me of my husband and myself. The three squeezes is something that my husband and I have done since the day we met 16 yrs ago. We still do it to this day if we are unable to communicate our love for each other. I'm not going to lie, it made me cry happy tears. Hey don't judge me, its a sweet romantic gesture, that I treasure daily.

This audible book was amazing. Rachel and Sebastian did an amazing job with the narration. I will say that I am bummed that the next book isn't slated to come out, but I can assure you I will be stalking the author daily and I will be jumping at the chance to listen to the next book. 

Sidebar, I know that Adam gets his story but I am kind of disappointed that him and Savannah are not getting together. It seemed like they had the start of 
some kickass chemistry.  They would have been great for each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment