Thursday, April 21, 2016

Filthy (A Stepbrother Romance) #1 by J.L. Beck



ARC provided in exchange of an honest review.

Yes I totally sat down and read this book in one sitting..... DON'T JUDGE ME!

Filthy, the title tells you all you need to know about this book. Talon Reed has a Filthy mouth, he like to fuck filthy, and he is all that Mia wanted. The chemistry between Mia and Talon is scorching hot. From the very first page, you just know that they both want each other. Even if Mia refuses to give into temptation. She wants this Filthy playboy, but doesn't want him to know it. It also doesn't help that her mom just upped and married his father. Now they are stuck together and the attraction continues to smolder until they are both combusting.

This is not the first book I have read by Ms. Beck. I have read her entire Kingpin series, and absolutely loved it. Then I saw she had this book coming out and I couldn't get my hands on it fast enough. If you like dirty taboo books, then pick this one up. It was a quick, easy read that will have you sucked in from page one. You will sit down, start reading it and then the next thing you know you will be flipping the last page cursing that you have no more Talon. I swear it will be like that. 

I hope Ms. Beck continues to write Stepbrother books. She has brought a whole new meaning to dirty talking bad boys, who only think about possessing a certain woman. I can't wait to see what she brings to the table next. It is destined to be great, that's for sure.

Panty Melting Factor: Don't even buy panties, like ever. They will burst into flames before you get to the check out. Talon's Filthy mouth will have you so hot and bothered, you honestly won't know what to do with yourself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment