Monday, April 18, 2016

Saved by the Outlaw by Alexis Abbott



ARC provided for honest review.

I don't know what it is but I love Alexis Abbott's books.  This book was just awesome. I'm not typically a fan of MC books, but Alexis was able to bring a hitman/biker into one book, and she totally ROCKED IT!!!

I really enjoyed the heroine Cherry (even though her name made me cringe), she was smart, intelligent and willing to go to great lengths to find her fathers killer. She is they type of character that just makes you scream YOU GO GIRL! She wasn't afraid of Leon, and she knew when to stand her ground and get what she wanted. 

Leon on the other hand seemed pussy whipped from the get go. For an ex Bratva he did not see all that hardcore to me. Honestly he just didn't vibe well with me. I wasn't a fan of him at all.

I do have to say that this book has me believing that we haven't seen the last of Leon's brother Mikhail. There is a story there and I really hope Ms Abbott explores that. He seemed like a stone cold killer, who is going to fall desperately in love. He has Alpha tendencies written all over him.

Now the wait begins for Alexis's next book to come out, and I am desperately waiting to see what happens next.

Panty Melting Factor: 5 panties as always. Leon and Cherry's chemistry is through the roof, it will set you panties a blaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment