Monday, April 18, 2016

Forbidden: A Stepbrother Romance by Vesper Vaughn



Hi! My name is Stacy and I am a Vesper Vaughn addict!

Lord have mercy! I am a HUGE fan of Stepbrother romances and I cannot formulate words on how AWESOME this book was. I couldn't put it down, and as I stated before, I'm an addict now.

This is the first book I have read by Ms. Vaughn and I can't get my hands on her books fast enough. Jax has replaced all of my current book boyfriends. Tattoos...'nough said!

I really enjoyed this book, the author had a great premise with this book and executed it perfectly. Her characters were well developed and I loved how time elapsed in the book. She didn't just keep droning on and on. I loved that Tessa's mom was an issue, but quickly came around and accepted the fact that Jax and Tessa were meant to be. I wasn't a fan of Jax's dad, can you say douchebag? And don't even get me started on Paul the jackass. 

This was a fun quick read, and it will surely keep you entertained. It's a taboo tale that will have you lusting for a Jax of your own.

Panty Melting Factor: Panties??? What are those? Oh yeah.... they came off after the first page. Couldn't afford to have anymore of them burn up reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment