Thursday, April 21, 2016

Debauched (Undone #3) by Jennifer Dawson



ARC provided in exchange for a honest review.

The Undone series by Jennifer Dawson just keeps getting better and better. I cannot praise Ms. Dawson enough on her writing. Ever character is well written, and is more complex than the last one. 

Chad and Ruby are no exception they are complete opposites. The preppy boy with the punk rock girl, yep this makes for a great read. As you all know opposites attract. Heck I can attest to that as I married my polar opposite. The Yin to your Yang, the peanut butter to my Jelly....OK I'm done with the silly euphemisms, but you get my point. 

I will say that I was pleasantly surprised in Chad. He is a dominant and not afraid to let people know. But then he lets Ruby drunken cry on his shoulder, and he makes it his life mission to make her happy and have the big O. The dedication that Chad has for Ruby is nothing short of amazing. I mean what guy would do that. Most don't care if you get off, but to have one make it his mission, that's commitment! I WANT A CHAD!

As always Ms Dawson writing is superb! However I am on  hands and knees praying for Brandon's book! I will grovel if need be. I will I swear! Whatever Jennifer has up her sleeve, we can rest-assure that we will be thoroughly entertained.

Panty Melting Factor: 5 panties, but they are not scorching hot panties, more of smoldering hot, that as the book goes on will slowly com-bust into flames. 

1 comment: