Sunday, February 28, 2016

Curvy by Alexa Riley



ARC provided by Ardent PRose for honest review.

If you like the insta-fall in love alpha male book, then look no further. Alexa Riley certainly knows how to keep their readers happy. I know that I have said this before, that this book is my favorite by them, but really this book is the best. Hands down! 

I absolutely liked that the heroine was a bigger girl. It was refreshing to read about Cali and how she wasn't ashamed of her size. (It's especially nice reading that men actually desire a curvier woman, as it seems like I only read about model thin girls). The best part about this book, was Flynn. With in pages of the book, you knew his desires, and he was going to have Cali one way or another (lucky bitch). While I personally couldn't date/marry someone quite a bit older than me, I totally could go for someone like Flynn. Especially if he like girls on the plush side. Hey this curvy girl can dream right. 

Keep it up Alexa Riley! You two are very talented writers, and I look forward to reading more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment