Friday, February 26, 2016

Until It's Right by Jamie Howard



ARC provided by publisher via NetGalley

Haley has had her heart ripped out and shredded to pieces. She pretty much has sworn off men, until her best friend basically drags her sorry butt out to get back on the horse, so to speak. Haley hits it off with a great guy and he gives her his phone number as the ball is in her court if she wants to see him again. Fast forward 3 days, and Haley texts the dream guy, and it turns out to be the wrong number. So what does she do? She starts using the non-dream guy as her personal confidant.

Kyle is the IT guru at work, and literally no game (in my opinion). He is awkward around women, and he too has had his heart ripped to shreds by his ex-girlfriend. So what is a guy to do when a women texts you thinking your her dream man? You do exactly what Kyle does. You get to know her, not knowing she is the new hot temp at work who you have lunch with and she has landed you safely in the "friends zone". What he didn't expect, was to fall in love with her.

This is the first book I have read by Jamie Howard, and it was a great introduction to her. I had some reservations about reading this book, as I tend to lean more towards hot, dominating, alpha men. Not insecure geeky guys. I will say this, Jamie made Kyle HOT! I mean sizzling HOT! I found his random mouth vomit (babbling) when he was nervous, his body insecurities, and his mind all strangely arousing. She has gained a new fan as I will definitely be reading more of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment