Friday, January 15, 2016

Unraveled (Undone #2.5) by Jennifer Dawson



ARC provided for honest review

Jennifer Dawson has done it again! 

I absolutely loved this book, and how all of the characters seemed real. I loved how Layla got Michael to take off the kid gloves and get angry with her. Or how Jullian finally said “Red”. But mostly I loved Ruby. Her character was by far the best in this novella. 

I am in awe of Ms. Dawson and how she truly captured Ruby’s emotions and her internal struggles. While I was hoping that this book would be more about Brandon, I was not disappointed in Ruby and Chad’s story. April 26th can hurry up so we can get the rest of their story in Debauched. I am desperate for the next installation in this series.

Way to go Jennifer, you are a storytelling mastermind!

1 comment: