Thursday, January 14, 2016

For the First Time: Twenty-One Brand New Stories of First Love


A Dark Paradise!

Loved this book! I mean where else can you read books by some of the greatest Dark/Taboo Romance authors?

I have read just about every one of these authors featured in this book, and there are not enough words to describe how great they all are. I do have just one grip about this book. There were a few stories that you should have read the book before reading these stories. It wasn’t necessary to do so, but me and my book OCD tendencies needed to read them first.

I have to give mad props to Skye Warren, Sarah Castille, Alexa Riley, Cynthia Sax (who I haven’t had the pleasure of reading before), Lynda Chance, Cynthia Rayne (another newbie for me), CJ Roberts (Whoa talk about Taboo at its finest), Nikki Sloane (You totally have a new stalker fan), Pam Godwin, and of course Anna Zaires. All of their stories will keep you entertained, and then some.


My favorite story in this whole collection is Cynthia Sax’s Test Driving the Billionaire. I loved Drift… and I guess Cassie, but mostly Drift. The picture Ms. Sax portrays of him get my engine running. I mean Holy HOT boss! I definitely will be reading a lot more of her books, along with a few new authors from this series as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment