Saturday, January 16, 2016

Royal Chase by Sariah Wilson



ARC provided by NetGalley for honest review.

What a cute quick read. Sariah Wilson kept me entertained from start to finish. However, I wish I would have read Royal Date, just to have some background about these royal hotties.

I really felt the emotions in this book, and LOVED, absolutely LOVED Lemon. I really connected with her on a personal level as I have been in the same kind of predicament. It is very difficult to have your heart say one thing, but your brain is slow to catch up. Lemon also had several aw-ha moments, and this was clearly defined within the story. Her character was well written.

Dante, sign me up to be on a TV show vying for his attention. I didn't know what he wanted to begin with, but it quickly became apparent that he only had eyes for Lemon. 

Will you want to scream at the heroine? Yes
Will you want to slap the crap out of her? Yes
Do I recommend this book? Absolutely!

Not only will this book entertain you like it did me, but you will start stalking the author to see if Rafe (Dante's identical twin) will get his happy-ever-after. I look forward to reading more from Ms. Wilson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment