Monday, January 25, 2016

The Final KO by Jessica Florence



“I will never hurt you. You’re it Princess. The final KO.” Arson Kade

Wow! I flippin loved this book. I could not put it down. I need me an Arson Kade in my life.

He is the epitome of the badass alpha MMA fighter. He knows what he wants and he goes after it, and what he wants is Rayne Jackson the princess of MMA. 

These two fighters are hot together. I mean scorching hot,the kind that melts your panties and you end up in a puddle of goo hot. While I probably should have been working, I couldn't help myself to sneak a page or two while I was working. (Shhhhh.... don't tell my boss).

This is the first book I have read by Jessica Florence, and I look forward to reading more from her. She was able to keep me thoroughly entertained with this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment