Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Owned by the Hitman by Alexis Abbott



“You will be my woman for a year, servant to my whims and desires. I will not hurt you, unless you want me to.” - Ivan

WHAT A BOOK!!!! This is hands down the best Mafia book I have read. Alexis Abbott, nailed it!

I have only read one other book by Alexis, but this one is my favorite. I loved both Ivan and Katy, they were both well thought out characters who loved unconditionally. It’s good to see love blossom even when you literally fall in love with a Hitman.

I don’t know if it was just me, but the whole time I was reading it, I had pictured a super buff Alexander Skarsgard as Ivan. I know, I know he’s Swedish, but dang he could totally pull of a Russian Hitman. The way Alexis was able to capture Ivan’s softer side was a breath of fresh air. To literally see him fall in love with Katy through her eyes, *sigh* super romantic. Who knew, mafia hitmen can be romantic, even after they proposition you to be their slave. *raises hand* CAN I HAVE A HITMAN OF MY OWN?


I love Alexis’s books, as they have a little bit of suspense, a whole lot of smut and an amazing HEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment