Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Thief (Breeding #3) by Alexa Riley



On a scale of 1 to 10 on the hotness scale, this book ranks up there with a 20!

Yep! Its official. I am in love with Sean Sparrow.
I realize that instances that happen in Thief don’t happen in real life, but hot damn it would be panty melting awesome if it did. I want a guy to insta-fall in love with me! While I am not a fan of facial hair or chest hair, I would die a happy person if Sean could give me a beard burn.

Ok, enough about my inappropriate thoughts about a fictional character. If you couldn’t tell I loved this book (or I should say Sean). Yes these books are over the top, but dang it they just keep getting better and better with each book. I am not ashamed to say that Stepbrother romances and Breeding romances are my vice. They keep me utterly enthralled till the very end, and then I want more.


I hope Alexa Riley writes more in this series. I am anxiously waiting to see where they will go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment