Tuesday, January 26, 2016

River James (The Rockers of Steel #3) by M.J. Fields



Give me a minute to collect my thoughts on this book.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Way to go River!!!

While I didn’t care for him much in Finn, he really changed my option of him in this book. I wanted to cry for the little boy who lost so much and hold him while he fought his inner demons as a man. I was a little apprehensive going into this book as I didn’t know how MJ Fields would spin River's story. I was completely blown away this book. Mostly by how much pain and suffering River had to endure as a child. No person should have to live through the hell he did.

Keanne, Wow what a strong determined woman she is. She was a great choice for River’s love interest. Its not very often that I read books with strong women in them. It always seems like they are meek and timid which Keanne is anything but that. And Tink. Loved the interactions between River and her.

I absolutely love MJ, she is an amazing writer and every story just gets better and better. She will completely captive you from the very first page.

No comments:

Post a Comment