Monday, January 11, 2016

Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill, Liz Czukas



ARC provided by NetGalley for honest review.

This book was great!!!! Until the end. I enjoyed the heck out of this book, but I was severely disappointed in the ending. I don’t quite know what I had expected for the end, but this ending seemed way to rushed. I would have liked it more had Clementine had to fight more for Justin. He just gave in to her I’m sorry’s way to easy.


While this book doesn’t say it’s going to be a series, an epilogue of some sort would have been preferred. I mean what happens to Justin and Clem after they get back together? So frustrating. However, should this book turn into a series, I will be one of the first people to preorder it. This would make a great series, and I hope the authors consider it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment