Sunday, August 30, 2015

Mystery Man (Dream Man #1) by Kristen Ashley



So I came across this author by complete accident, and I have to say what an amazing find. This book follows Gwen Kidd and Cabe "Hawk" Delgado, these two are awesome together, the author was able to really capture the chemistry between Gwen and Hawk. 

This book is not a dark romance, but it does have the erotic genre linked to it, but this is not erotic at all. I would say this is a romantic suspense than anything else. 

If you just need a little mystery in with some romance, then give Kristen Ashley a chance. I have already started reading the second in this series, and it is entertaining to say the least. Another awesome thing about this author, is she has incorporated other series into this one. Of course had I known that I would have started with the older series, but that is ok, because you don't need to read the other series's to understand this series. But just because I am me, I will of course read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment