Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Undeniably You by Jewel E Ann






Lordy, Lordy, LORDY! I want, no I NEED a Lautner Sullivan in my life. He’s has it all, he’s smart, he’s intelligent, he’s sexy, and above all else he loves deeply. Undeniably You is a fabulous read. You will bust out laughing at times, crying at others, and wanting to reach in a choke the ever living crap out of both Sydney and Lautner for their stubbornness.

I was hooked immediately with this book, and I haven’t had the pleasure to reading a book by Jewel E Ann. I can say without a doubt, I will be reading more of her books. But this book did remind me of the Cocktail series by Alice Clayton as Lautner and Sydney had me laughing out loud just like Caroline and Simon did. I could not put this book down and stayed up way too late last night wanting to know if Sydney and Lautner would get their happy ever after. While I am super tired today, it was worth it.


Undeniably You will grab you instantly and thrust you into the world of a professional house sitter who falls in love with the “pool boy” but is too stubborn for her own good to know it, and you will not want to put it down. I only wish that this book would continue on, as I want to know what happens to Caden. Did he find his happy ever after? What about Avery, did she ever get done “sowing her wild oats”? So many questions, maybe one day Jewel will have their stories told. Until then, I am going to add Lautner Sullivan to the top five…..OK I might need to make that a bigger number…. Top 50 of my book boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment