Sunday, August 30, 2015

Fourth Debt (Indebted #5) By Pepper Winters


I am literally pulling my hair out after reading this book. I want to throw myself in to the book, and slap the crap out of Cut, Daniel, and most of all Bonnie. I hope they all die horrible deaths, and I want it to be at the hands of Nila.

This book, was by far the hardest to read in the series. I hated the fact that Jet was not there to protect Nila from his ruthless family. I hate the fact that the book ends not knowing about Kes. I absolutely hated the fact that I loved this book!

I know, I'm not right in the head! Pepper is outstanding in this book again.Her writing really keeps readers entertained, I cant praise her enough! She is in the top 5 of Dark Romance authors I would love to meet. I wish I could have made it to St. Louis last month for Penned Con. Just to meet her in person would have amazing, but maybe next year she will be back, and I will get to go.

As you have all ready from previous posts, read Pepper Winters books! They are phenomenal. She was the first author I read in the Dark Romance genre, and I can not gobble up her books fast enough.

There is only one more book left in this series, and you can bet your sweet butts I will have it one-clicked, if not pre-ordered on the day of release, heck I might even take the day off so I can spend it reading the conclusion of this series. I just hope and pray that Jet and Nila get their HEA. The deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment