Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Kingpin Love Affair by J.L. Beck



I don't even know where to begin! WOW!!! I absolutely loved this series. The first two books feature Bree and Alzerro King. Good Lord everyone needs an Alzerro in their life. This man has the hot factor down. Plus he is a mafia king, need I say more!

I thought all of the books were great in this series. I was even more surprised when we got a taste of Devon and Jared, who are also incredibly good looking guys, but Zerro is the man of my dreams. 

This was the first book I have read by J.L. Beck, and I will be reading more of her books. She is a very talented writer, and I feel she sill rank up there with Pepper Winters and Skye Warren. She is destined to be a great dark romance writer, and I will happily follow her on her journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment