Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Reviews are coming

I know! I know! I'm a slacker, pesky life had gotten in the way of my reviews again.

But I promise they are coming, however I am going to try something different and just post the links to my reviews from goodreads. That should make it easier for me, and you will also have access to other people opinions as well.

So what's coming you ask?

King and Tyrant by T.M. Frazier
Forth Debt by Pepper Winters
His, Mine, and Yours by Aubrey Dark (OMG! AWESOME BOOKS! )

And a few others just to name a few. Yes I will stop reviewing only the books I like (sorry if I don't leave a review, then I am either A busy, B busier, or C the book just isn't worth my time).

Yes author friends I will get your reviews up soon.

As always keep checking back they ate gonna happen one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment