Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Gentleman Mentor by Kendall Ryan

It has been exactly one month today since my last post, and I'm just going to come out and say it. I have been too busy reading to do any reviews. I know, I know what a crappy excuse, but quite honestly I just haven't been finding any books that are worth my time, OK wait that's not a good excuse either. I have read some pretty good books two great series, and a whole lot of random hot cowboys thrown in the mix. Thank you Scott Eastwood for giving me some hot ass visuals while reading away.

I don't know if I have told you all this before or not, but last year I was pretty proud of myself and read 115 books. This was a major feat for me as I have never broken 100 before. So I told myself that I was going to read at least 100 again this year. I am happy to announce that I have reached my goal.  The book I am about to review is again by one of my favorite authors, unfortunately it wasn't the book to reach my goal, but it has helped me exceed it.

So without further ado...... I present The Gentleman Mentor


I am so happy and so crushed right now. This book was flipping amazing and made Christian Grey look like a putz. Cameron Hale is the new CG!

This book follows Brielle aka Brie and Dom, aka Hale, aka Cameron Hale. Brie is a down to earth girl looking to seduce her best friend Kirby. She is tired of falling for the wrong guys, and is desperate to do anything to attract him to her. Dom is a guy looking to train women in the art of seduction. One night Brie comes across an ad that Dom put out. She is intrigued immediately and contacts him. They meet and instantly the chemistry comes alive. Dom is an attractive man and Brie who is not a confidant woman is surprised by his occupation choice, but agrees to the terms of their relationship. The agreement is simple, 6 sessions with Dom, and don't let emotions get in the way. Dom is only there to show her how to become the confidant woman she wants to be.

Can Brie keep from falling in love Dom? He shows her how to become the seductress, and also teaches her that she is worth more than what she deserves. Can Dom let go of his past and love again?

Kendall Ryan is hands down one of my favorite authors. She has yet again amazed me with her writing. This book was a bit more risque from what she normally writes, but honestly I am a fan. The chemistry she created between Brie and Cameron is incredible and very believable. These two were made for each other. They are the new Christian and Anna, and I just have to say Christian Grey ain't got shit on Cameron Hale. 

So if you liked FSoG, give this book a chance, and from the sounds of it, it is the beginning of a new series as The Dominant is set to release on July 14th. I am super excited that the next book is coming soon and I can't wait to get to know Reese the owner of Crave better. Yes I do have it pre-ordered...Don't judge me!



No comments:

Post a Comment