Sunday, May 31, 2015

Better When It Hurts (Stripped #2) by Skye Warren

 
You know what, I'm not going to apologize for not posting sooner. The month of May has been hectic, with school ending, my bathroom exploding, and several birthdays thrown in there, I have been busy. 

So I am just going to get on with my review. Skye Warren was nice enough to provide and ARC for me for this book. It is expected to release June 4th. Better When It Hurts is the second book in the Stripped series and I think it can be read as a stand-alone. This book follows Lola/Amanda and Blue. Both Amanda and Blue were foster kids and had lived together and in love. One night Blue walks in to a very disturbing situation and Amanda points a finger accusing Blue of harming her. Blue doesnt get convicted of the crime, but has to join the Army.

Fast forward 5 years, and Amanda is now Lola, and a stripper and Blue is the head of security at the same place. Lola is convinced that Blue is only there for revenge. Or is it more then that, could he still be in love with her?

Skye has not disappointed again. I enjoy reading her books as she really gets into the characters minds and has them very well developed. It give me great please to read her writing. I can not wait for the next book. I would love to read more about Clara from the Prequel  and I have already read Honor's story in the first book, but I'm thinking Candy's story is next. One could hope....Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment