Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sabato: The Cross by M.J. Fields (Ties of Steel #3)

I have failed you all by not keeping up I'm not going to lie and tell you haven't been reading, because I have, I have just been way too LAZY to do my reviews. So I am going to start by doing this one.
 

I don't even know where to start. I thought Dominic was the man for me, but nope. M.J has gone and ruined that for me. I will take Sabato any day. I have a thing for accents among other things.

Sabato is the son of the Mafia Kingpin, and he hates his father....Or is he is father? I'm not telling you. He comes to the Jersey shore to get a way from his father and to find a wife.
Enter Melyssa, the moment she sees Sabato, she is done for. 

Sabato has unique tastes in the bedroom, his is an Alpha male through and through, and wants to tame Melyssa. However, Mel, as her friends call her, is to stubborn to give into his demands. Will the two of these lost souls make it work, or will they never love again?

This book is about love and trust. Can you love someone again after losing the love of your life. Can you trust another with your heart. 

I know the answer, and if you have ever read any of my reviews, you know what I'm about to say. Of course you need to read it. 

M.J. if you ever read my blog, please PLEASE tell me this isn't the of the Steels? I need my Zandor fix every now and then. 

As always M.J.'s writing is superb. Her books are easy to read, with little questions. I hate when I am reading and find myself asking WTH just happened and I have to go back a few pages and reread, drives me nutso. I NEVER have to do that with M.J. As always I will continue to stalk her and I am always going to run out and by her books, especially if is has anything thing to do with the Steel series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment