Saturday, March 21, 2015

Losing Me by Ivy Love (The Finders Series #0.5)


I had the pleasure of reading this book before it has been released, and I can tell you all that it was absolutely fan-freakin'-tastic! Ivy's book reminds me a lot of a James Patterson novel, you know, where each chapter is in someone else's perspective. This drives me crazy when I read, but in a good way. It keeps me interested in the book, and keeps me from putting the book down. I just HAVE to know what happens to MY favorite character and therefore, I was instantly hooked on the two main characters; Izzy and Liz. While I enjoyed Liz's story, I found Izzy to be MY character. I could not put this book down. I had to know what was going to happen with her. Of course since this is just a prequel, I never found out, but that is A okay with me because I know that I will be one-clicking the day that second book comes out.
 
Since this book hasn't been released yet, I am not going to give you my teaser of it as I believe you should buy this book. And if you are like me, and you love to find new and upcoming authors, then you definitely need to buy it when it comes out.
 
Now I am just going to have to wait until Ivy's next book comes out, and you can guarantee that I will continue to stalk her at Ivy Love. But a little birdie told me that the wait won't be too long. 

So Congratulations Ivy! Your book is AMAZING! And now know that you have a avid fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment