Sunday, April 5, 2015

Can't Shake You by Molly McLain (River Bend #1)

Yep I have went and did it again. I have found another author who has thoroughly entertained me. I found Molly McLain by chance so THANK YOU BOOKBUB.COM! You never let me down in finding new authors. 


Molly McLain is new and upcoming, and so far she has 4 books in this series. Yes I am addicted. 

In the first book you meet Josh Hudson, he live in the small town of River Bend and built himself a nice little contracting company. He also is a Marine, need I say more. My inner goddess is doing the happy dance for men in uniform, but who can blame me right? I love my Grunt more then life it's self, even when I want to choke slam him into the ground.

Three years ago, Josh had the best one night stand of his life with Carissa Brandt, and he has not been the same ever since. Josh deploys and thought he could return back how and pick up where he left off with Carissa. Boy was he wrong. Why can't men just use thier big boy voices and tell us women what they want? Quit beating around the bush already! Ugh men! The next year and a half, Josh is trying to deny his attraction to Carissa, and so is she. I'll give you a small hint. They fail miserably. 

Molly McLain does a fabulous job in her debut book. She really captures the couples personalities and how they are two very different people. I love her writing style, I love it so much that I stayed up until 6 am this morning finishing the next two books. I know right, me with little sleep, and a busted coffee maker to boot. I love the inner dialogue that she captures for each character. She is also like James Patterson, M.J. Fields and Ivy Love by switches back and forth between characters. Hence why I stayed up so late. I HAD to know what was going to happen.

So Molly you have gained a new avid fan, who won't be afraid to Facebook stalk you when I'm not playing soccer mom, cleaning up after my horde or when my stinking job takes time away from stalking. 

I look forward to following you on your journey and absolutely cannot wait to see what you have in store for River Bend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment