Sunday, April 5, 2015

Can't Get Enough by Molly McLain (River Bend #2)


Can't Get Enough is the second book in the River Bend series, and while I enjoyed, it wasnt as good as Cant Shake You. However, the plot was great, the story was there, but I am not all that soft on single Dads. Its just not my thing. 

This story follows Tony Dunn and Nicole Hodges. Just to lonely broken people who find solace in each other. Tony is a single Dad to a baby girl named Brianna, and he has NO clue as to what he is doing until Nicole strolls in. Nicole is running from her past, and is leery of domineering men. Can Nicole ever trust Tony with her heart, even when her past shows up to River Bend?

Just like Can't Shake You, Tony is also a retired Marine...Nough said. Plus a construction foreman for Hudson Contracting...Can you say yes please? Me, not so much. I have to hots for his cousin. Which you will eventually get to meet in the next book. 

I am glad that I read this book even though I'm not a typical woman who swoons over men and babies. Its just not my cup of tea. Dont get me wrong I love my children, and wouldn't trade them for the world, well maybe for some cold meds and a Redbull right about now, but I dont get that baby fever. Yep its a baby....Good Luck? LOL

This book however was the perfect set up for the next book in the series so you have to read it to really knows what happens with Tony's cousin Mark. 

So read this book even if your like me, anti baby and all, because it sets up more books for this series. Can you say happy dance?

Onward and forward with my addiction my fellow book junkies. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment