Saturday, March 7, 2015

Take Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Possession

 
*sad face* I have officially finished this collection. It was amazing to be able to read all of these books by truly gifted authors. I am not going to review every book in the collection again. I am however going to remind you of the books that are included in it.
 
Nora and Julian
 
 Hazel and Roan (Fox)
 
Mia and Tyler
 
 Natalie and Marco
 
Liv and Josh
 
Hailey and Lock
 
Ruby and Gavin
I some how forgot to review this one. Trust me it's still good!
 
Lia and Evan
 
Lia and Evan story continued
 
Ashlyn and "Logan"

Alex and Rafe
 
Spin 
Theresa and Antonio
 
I started this collection on February 5th and finished it February 27th. See I told you I had a reading addiction. From the beginning of this collection til the end, I read 10 of the 12 books (I had read 2 prior to finding this collection), and 6 extra books (I cant just read one book of a series and move on).
 
This collection did not let me down. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to finding more of collections like this. In fact I have already started a new collection that did not disappoint. You know me, reviews to follow.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment