Saturday, March 7, 2015

Beneath the Burn by Pam Godwin

 
WOW!!! I MEAN WOW!!! Pam Godwin delivers another great book. I ready for her twisted mind this time, and now I'm addicted to her. I love reading her books, you just never know what is going to come next. She really likes to keep you on your toes. 
 
Beneath the burn follows Charlee who has been on the run for quite some time from her captor Roy. Charlee lives in fear that one day Roy will find her. He has already destroyed her, and he plans on finishing the job. Charlee finds herself in St. Louis and has meet Noah, Charlee owns her own tattoo shop "Kilroy tattoo" and is somewhat happy. Noah wants to marry her, but she of course won't marry him. Enter Jay, the lead singer of The Burn. Jay has demons of his own, and is mesmorized by Charlee the moment he sees her. 
 
Drugs, Sex, Rock n Roll, and a whole lot more make up this astounding book. Pam Godwin is a shear genius and really captivates the readers. It's a lot like crack, once you have it, you HAVE to have more. 
 
Beneath the Burn is also part of a new collection that I have found titled:
 
 
This collection has started out with a bang. While I have only heard of Pam Godwin and C.J Roberts, I am excited to find new authors in the Dark Romance genre. 
 
Let the addiction continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment