Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Something Real by Lexi Ryan (Reckless & Real #2)

I told myself I wasn't going to blog about final books in a series, but I just couldn't help myself with this book.


Yes this is the third book in the Reckless and Real series. The whole series follows Elizabeth "Liz" Thompson and Sam Bradshaw. I of course loved this book, because hello, they finally go together (yes thats all I'm giving about it). 
 
Out of all of Lexi Ryan's books that are set in New Hope, these were the ones that kept me on edge the most. Sam is... you know what, there are no words to describe Sam. All I know is I want me some of that. Minus the baggage of course.
 
As always Lexi Ryan didn't disappoint me. I have read all of her books from New Hope and a few others and I love reading her books. 
 
Now to wait for the release of Nix and Max's story... It's going to be epic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment