Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Eroe by M.J. Fields (Ties of Steel #3)


M.J., M.J., M.J. How do you do it!!! I really didnt think I would fall for Sabato, but ya did it again. Eroe is the prequel to Sabato: The Cross that will be released April 5th (insert happy dance). This book gives you more insite to Sabato. If you have read the other 2 books (Abe and Dominic) then you are aware of how distrusting Sabato is. This gives a great reflection as to why he is the way he is. 

As you all know I am a HUGE fan of M.J. Fields. I have read all of the Men of Steel books, and working on the Ties of Steel. I will be honest if this series ever stops I will cry. I mean it M.J. LITERALLY cry. 

Now its waiting time, a mere 18 more days. And yes, I will have Sabato the day it comes out. But that is OK, I will continue to dream about this hunk until I have him in my hands.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment