Sunday, March 1, 2015

So so much for posting more often!

Well Shoot! I had every intention to post more often, but life got in the way. But that is a-okay, because good things are happening. For those of you who don't know, I work at a small local bank. I have been with this company for almost 3 years as a Customer Service Rep. needless to say, I have not been very happy with my position. I have sales and referral goals that drive me crazy since I am the CSR who sees the least amount of customers. So a position came open in our Operations Department. I am happy to say that I applied for the position and successfully beat the other candidate for it. I have been training this whole last week for it, as I start on my own tomorrow. So as you can imagine I have been quite busy with my career. 

Today is the day that I am going to catch up on my reviews. I'm telling you now, there are 8 1/2 to do. Some will be short and some wont. But hey its a snowy Sunday, and I dont have anything better to do then share my books with you.

I hope you all stay warm, and if you are snowed in, pick up one of these books. They are all great books.

No comments:

Post a Comment