Sunday, February 15, 2015

I really need to post more often!

Why hello my fellow bookies. It has been almost a week since I have posted any reviews, and I am not going to lie, but this has been the week from hell. Work was crazy busy all week, then of course parent teacher conferences were held, and a birthday party...and the list just keeps going (but not too busy, I can always find time to read). So this evening I have posted 3 new reviews.

I hope you enjoy my reviews as I enjoy writing them for you. I find that blogging is very therapeutic for me. It really brings my mind back to the books that I read (I have the tendency to forget what books are about) and I enjoy going back to the parts I loved about the book. So grab a bowl of ice cream or a glass of wine and sit back and enjoy my rants and raves of the books I have read this week. I am hoping to read some awesome books soon. I am in desperate need a pantie melting book. The last three were not able to deliver that. Yes, Dominic is still my Book Boyfriend. If only April 5th were here to deliver Sabato: The Cross also by MJ Fields, she is sure to deliver a pantie melter again.

As always, check back frequently and see what other great books would be worth your time. I would also love to hear what you guys are reading. Don't be afraid, hit me up. I am always desperate to try new authors. Give me your opinions. I am like a crack head when it comes to books, but instead of crack, I need books.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, and had a Happy VD day (yes I purposely made it sound like a venereal disease because lets face it, it is and I would rather have just because gifts during the year instead of gifts on February 14th). Me and Mine had a wonderful evening with great family, great 80's movies, and lots of wine. I hope you all have a wonderful week, and remember when you are at work tomorrow, know that I am home laying around reading (Thank you federal reserve for the holiday) :P

Until next time goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment