Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Let me introduce to you to.....

Ivy Love
 
This is not a review... This is me telling ya'll to buy this book and read it on March 27th. 

Ivy is branching out on her own with this debut novella, and I am convinced is will be AWESOME! I first met Ivy during the good ole days of BFBS, and I was quite nervous to be apart of the group. Sure I am a member of another street team, but for some reason I was nervous about BFBS. It was a much smaller team, but Ivy made me feel welcome, and apart of the team immediately. Ivy is so awesome, she has even pimped out my blog a time or two (which I am very grateful for Ivy). 

Just today I was trolling Ivy's Facebook page at work (Yeah I totally stalk you Ivy, but you are one of a dozen or so friends I stalk when I get a free moment) when I saw her cover for the book, and I thought to myself, you know what Ivy ROCKS and everyone should know about her book coming out.

So here it is ladies and gentlemen!


Does this not sound amazing!!!
 


I don't know about ya'll but it sounds like Ryker is in for a wild ride. I can hardly contain myself. I don't know about ya'll but I want to know what happens in this scene. Don't ya'll?

So please, PLEASE give Ms. Ivy Love a chance! I know I am and I cant wait to see what the future brings for this very talented young author.

I love ya Ivy! And I know you WILL totally ROCK this! You got this!

Just a side note:
GO BUY THE BOOK!!!!!! NOW!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I'm am so tech savvy let's try this again.
      I had the privilege of reading this already. GO! Go now and get it. Let's just say I'm fanning myself dying for more.

      Delete