Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hendrix by Chelsea Camaron & M.J. Fields (Caldwell Brothers #1)

 
After I read Eroe I got pretty bummed out thinking that I wouldn't be reading any more Steel books. Then this book came to my attention. I had never read anything from Chelsea Camaron, but the fact that M.J. co-wrote it I thought what the hey I'll give it a try. Wowzaas the Caldwell Brothers are a whole new force to reckon with. 
 
Hendrix is the first book in the series, and it is goooood. The book starts off on a somber note (no I'm not telling you why), and with that Hendrix finds himself at a masquerade charity event. At the charity event, he finds himself in a situation that is mutually beneficial. Little does he know that hes masked partner is about to become his employee. I'm sure your imagination can run from there, and yes that is all you get (inset maniacal laughing).
 
I found this book to be very entertaining. Both authors did a great job with the writing which I think would be a challenge in its self. I don't think I would like to share my blog with my husband. This is my outlet and I would think Authors are the same way with their writing. However they do it, Chelsea and M.J make a great team. I am looking forward to read about Hendrix's brothers Morrison and Jagger "Jag" (I love all of their names as well. I mean who wouldn't love having a rock god for a name). The next book slated to release is Morrison, when it's coming out, who knows, but rest assured I will own it on release day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment