Sunday, February 15, 2015

Three Nights with a Rock Star by Amber Lin & Shari Slade (Half-Life #1)


Three Nights is the 6th book in the Take Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Possession, and while it was a great book, it was by far the lightest read (which suited me just fine after reading Deliver by Pam Godwin). 

This book follows Sunday school teacher Hailey. Hailey's sister Chloe has turned up pregnant after touring as a groupie with the rock bank Half-Life. Chloe refuses to tell Hailey who the baby daddy is, so Hailey takes it upon her self to find this lowlife and give her a piece of her mind. What she didnt expect was to fall head over heals for the lead singer of the group Lock. While the story did lack some plot, the sex scenes were fabulous which also included a menage with Hailey, Lock and Krist (the bassist for Half-Life). It is a hot scene, I'm still fanning myself to cool down. 

If you find yourself bored on a rainy Sunday afternoon, then I would recommend this book, but if you are like me and looking for a darker book (hence why I am reading Take Me), then you could pass this one. Its not near dark enough as the last few books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment