Monday, February 9, 2015

Keep Me by Anna Zaires (Twist Me #2)


As you know I am in the process of reading all of the books in the Take Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Possession. And after reading Twist Me by Anna Zaires, I immediately had to read the next one in the series. Man am I glad I did.This book continues Nora and Julian's story. I of course am not going to give too much away, but needless to say, Julian is coming around and even though he doesn't say it, it is obvious he loves Nora. Thankfully there was no cliffhanger at the end, and the promise of a third book. You can bet your sweet ass I am going to start stalking the authors Facebook and website for more Julian, and I will have the third book on release day. There is just something about Julian that revs me up. He's the forbidden fruit of men *sigh*.

So again, read this series if you are wanting something a little darker. You will not be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment