Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Song Chaser/Straight, No Chaser (Chaser #2 and Short Story) By Kandi Steiner


I know, I know, I just wrote a review yesterday, but I just couldn't put this series down. I also decided to combine these two books as the second one is only 25 pages (Yes it still counts towards my goal for this year).

Song Chaser is the second book in the Chaser series. It follows Tanner West. If you have read Tag Chaser, then you will know that Tanner is in love with his best friend Paisley. However, Paisley is in love with Corbin. This book details how Tanner finds the girl of his dreams, and how he struggles to stop loving Paisley. I know, another vague summary, but I cant go into too many details as again, it will ruin the first book.

Straight, No Chaser is a very short story following Tanner and Corbin on a weekend getaway (yes that is all you get).

I enjoyed Song Chaser quite a bit, and if I had to choose between Tanner or Corbin, I would have to go with Tanner. A hunky Doctor... YES PLEASE! I know, Corbin is a military man, and believe me I love a man in uniform, but their was something about how Tanner was with his patients that just had me more attracted to him then Corbin.

Any who, enough about who's hunkier...Tanner.  Both of these books were well written, and again the story flows very nicely. I feel that the author really captured how Tanner and his love interest were struggling with their thoughts and feelings. I again could connect with Tanners love interest. Having something bad happen in your life does make it difficult to love and trust someone with your heart. The same with Tanner, it is very difficult to stand up and brush yourself off when you have been beat down.

I look forward to reading more books by Kandi Steiner, and if you are in need of a new author, I highly recommend reading her. I won't be surprised to see in time that she will be on a best seller list.

So book junkies, give this series a try. It is worth is. As for me I have started reading Dominic: The Prince. It is the second book in the Ties to Steel series. This series is a spin off from the Men of Steel Series by M.J Fields, and so far it's just as good as the original series, if not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment