Monday, January 26, 2015

Dominic: The Prince by M.J. Fields (Ties of Steel #2)



Holy mother of all living creatures. I now have a new book boyfriend, and his name is Dominic Segretti. He is the man any red blooded female would love to have. Hes compassionate, caring and dead sexy. Men want to be him and women want to have him (yes including this woman).

Dominic is the blood cousin of the Steel Brothers. He was destined to run the family business until he grandmother remarried. The Segretti business was renamed after the new husband DeLuca Inc. To make matters DeLuca's son Benito is now in charge, and his is running the company to the ground. With the help of Jules DeLuca (Benito's wife), and the Steel Brothers, Dominic is prepared to take Benito and is Mafia related friends down.

What Dom didn't expect was for a beautiful girl named Delaney or Laney for short to crash into his world.

Lies, deceit, and betrayal all go hand in hand in this book. This in my honest opinion is the best book by M.J. Fields hands down. I really loved the characters that she has created. Although I must admit I wasn't looking forward to this book, as I through she should follow Kat and Rico's story lines. I am still holding hope that she still will.

I have to say that I am really looking forward to the next book in the series. Sabato: The Cross. I'm sure it will be just as good at the last two.

If you like long series's, give the Men of Steel and the Ties of Steel a try. I have enjoyed them immensely.

Now, just a small mention that I have read two other books. Both are by Colleen Masters, Stepbrother Billionaire, and Stepbrother Untouchable. Both were fairly decent books, not really worthy of a full blown review, but if you need a time filler in between books, then these will entertain you.

I promise not to take so long in between reviews next time. I can ASSURE you, the next few books are going to be worth reviewing. So until then, Happy Reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment