Sunday, January 18, 2015

Last Call (Cocktail #4.5) By Alice Clayton


Funny story... I thought I had more to read on this book. Guess I was wrong as I just finished it two minutes ago. I am going to make this review short, as you NEED to read Wallbanger and Rusty Nailed first.

This book does not disappoint. Caroline and Simon are hilarious as always, and unlike the last book I reviewed, it had bust a gut moments. Yes I was the crazy lady laughing at my phone in the middle of a busy office.

I am not going to give a summary of this book as that would give a lot away.

This book is a short read and Alice Clayton's writing is awesome as always. One thing that I didn't like, is that Clive wasn't in the book near as much as the others. He is a crazy cat and I would have liked to read more about him, and I always love his point of view about the Feeder and the Tall One.

So go get Wallbanger and start the journey of Caroline and Simon. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment