Monday, January 26, 2015

Destroyed by Pepper Winters

 
WOW!!! I cannot get enough of Pepper Winters. If you are into dark...DARK romance stories, then Pepper Winters is for you. I have read two other books by her, and I am addicted to her. I mean her books are my crack. 
 
Destroyed follows Hazel and Roan (Fox). Fox is a broken man who has lived the life of torture, abuse and brainwashing. He is a Ghost, a lethal weapon, and a cold blooded killer. That is until he meets Hazel. Both Hazel and Fox are drawn to each other. They both have secrets, and neither want to share them with the other. She wants to fix him, and he believes she will be his salvation. But will it be enough? Can they save each other?

This story will bring you to tears. This story is so dark and twisted that it will make you question humanity. It will have you asking, Does this really happen? The answer (I'm sure) is yes. Pepper Winters books will have you asking more than that. She knows how to rip out someones soul in her books. I have had a semi difficult life, but nothing compared to Hazel and Roan. You will laugh and cry with them in their journey. 

Again, Pepper Winter has not let me down. I have thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was a great read before I started her 3rd book in the Indebted series. Read any of her books. I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment