Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Review: Everything for Her

Everything for Her Everything for Her by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG! A full length insta-love novel by Alexa Riley!

I have died and gone to heaven. Holy mother of God was this book awesome! Miles and Mallory were super hot! The amount of time and energy that Miles spent to ensure that the woman he loved was protected and taken care of floored me. He's obsession with Mallory boarded on creepy, but in true Alexa Riley fashion, they pulled it out and made him hotter than Christian Grey, Gideon Cross, and any of the Black Dagger Brotherhood men combined.

After having a taste of a longer book my Alexa Riley, I'm a nervous wreck waiting for His Alone. Paige and Ryan have piqued my interest and I'm dying to get my hands on them. Ryan is going to have his hands full with Paige. I can't wait!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment