Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Review: Boss Me Dirty: An Office Romance

Boss Me Dirty: An Office Romance Boss Me Dirty: An Office Romance by Parker Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hot! Hot! Smuttly Hot!

This is the first book I have read by Parker Grey, and I am still squirming in my seat thinking about this book. If you need a filthy boss who is going to claim you as his, then look no further. Mr. Declan and Sloane are employer and employee. Sloane had fantasized about her older boss and Mr.Declan can't stop staring at his secretary's butt. He knows he needs to quite thinking inappropriate thoughts about her, but when he reads her texts over her shoulder and sees that she has the hot for him, he can't control himself any longer. He is going to claim Sloane once and for all.

If you just need a smutty book, then this is for you. I throughly enjoyed this book and I will be reading more from Parker Grey.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment