Sunday, December 25, 2016

Review: DASH: A Secret Billionaire Romance

DASH: A Secret Billionaire Romance DASH: A Secret Billionaire Romance by Lucy Lambert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by Lucy Lambert, and I am a fan. I really enjoyed this small town romance. It didn't have much smut (which was ok), but it did have a bit of a second chance romance feel to it.

Dash was an excellent hero and Ellie was and ever better heroine, she did tick me of though. I mean why would you stay in Pleasant when you literally have no ties keeping you there? Seriously you know that the sheriff and his son are trouble with a capital T.

I was a bit disappointed in the ending of the book. It seemed a bit rushed. But regardless I will be reading more books from this author. She has snagged a new stalker :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment